“The presence of I AM fills up the present. There is no fear here. Here is the only place I can worship Him. Now is not an emergency to rip through but a moment to embrace with gratitude.” -Ann Voskamp
On the way to another 1,000:
– little boys in children’s church, so excitedly drawing explosive fire from heaven.. and all the little girls, drawing perfectly detailed stone altars! After hearing the one about Elijah and the prophets of Baal (awesome story).
– walking by faith, today… choosing joy. I choose joy.
– my favorite new shoes, so comfortable!
– other caregivers, they encourage and inspire me so much.
– blueberry syrup & waffles with family.